- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 30 November – 6 December 2013
- New Database on International River Basin Organizations Now on OSU’s Transboundary Freshwater Dispute Database
- JAWRA Highlights – December 2013
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 23 – 29 November 2013
- Denver Pilots Partnership Model for Hyperlocal Urban Water Education
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 16 – 22 November 2013
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 9 – 15 November 2013
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 2 – 8 November 2013
- John Wesley Powell’s Vision: The United Watershed States of America
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 26 October – 1 November 2013
- Adaptive Management
- AWRA Announcements
- AWRA News
- AWRA Podcasts
- Blogs and Twitters
- Books and Book Reviews
- Climate Change
- Drinking Water
- Energy and Water
- Film Reviews
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Health, Hygiene, and Sanitation
- President's Message
- Water Films and Art
- Water Policy
- Water Quality
- Water Resources
- Water Resources in the Next Decade
- Watershed Management
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- Aguanomics - The economics of water (and some other stuff)
- Alltop Water - An aggregation of the top water blogs and their five most recent posts – all in one place!
- Aquafornia - Everything about California water, and more!
- Blue Living Ideas - Blue Living Ideas is the ultimate Web resource for information, tips, news, and events related to Earth’s most precious resource — Water.
- California Water Blog - A biologist, economist, engineer and geologist walk onto a bar…From the UC-Davis Center for Watershed Sciences.
- Cool Green Science - The conservation blog of The Nature Conservancy. More than a dozen science and policy experts blogging away!
- Ecocentric - A blog about food, water and energy.
- Great Lakes Law Blog - A blog on all things wet and legal in the Great Lakes region by Professor Noah Hall
- GrokSurf - George J. Janczyn opines on water, environment, technology, law and politics in the San Diego area.
- Hydro-Logic - From the ‘Show Me’ state, Matthew Garcia posts on hydrology and water resources in the news and science media.
- International Water Law Project - From Gabriel Eckstein, Director of the IWLP: international and transboundary water law and policy.
- JAWRA Blog - From the editor of the Journal of the American Water Resources Association
- John Fleck - A science writer for the Albuquerque Journal and one of the best writers on Southwestern water and climate.
- Legal Planet - Environmental law and policy from the UCB and UCLA law schools
- Living in Actively Moving Water - Chris Corbin blogs about water rights and water markets.
- On The Public Record - A ‘low level civil servant who reads a lot of government reports’ writes about water and related issues in California.
- Rainbow Water Coalition - A non-partisan, neutral perspective supporting diversity in the color of water. A blog mostly about graywater.
- Riparian Rap - Steve Gough on river geomorphology and the business, politics, and science of river ecosystem conservation.
- Significant Figures by Peter Gleick - Peter Gleick, WaterWonk extraordinaire, tells it like it is and should be with respect to water.
- The Water Law - From Alex Basilevsky – legal issues impacting water rights and the water industry.
- Thirsty in Suburbia - Gayle Leonard documents things from the world of water that make us smile – particularly funny, amusing and weird items on bottled water, water towers, water marketing, recycling, the art-water nexus and working.
- Waste, Water, Whatever - Author Elizabeth Royte’s blog on waste, water, whatever.
- Water 50/50 - From Jay Famiglietti at UC-Irvine. Fifty lectures in fifty weeks about our changing water cycle, groundwater depletion, and the future of freshwater availability.
- Water For The Ages - Global water issues with passion and concern.
- Water Matters - News from the Columbia University Water Center
- Water Words That Work - From Eric Eckl, a communications and marketing expert for environmental causes.
- Waterblogged - Arizona Republic reporter Shaun McKinnon opines on water and related issues in Arizona and the Southwest.
- Watercrunch - Information on water issues in the Southeastern USA and beyond.
- WaterSISWEB - From UC-Davis water students. More than just a blog, it’s a water resources community social bookmarking site. The users run the show, and all can participate.
- WaterWired - All things fresh water – news, comment, and analysis from hydrogeologist Michael E. Campana, Professor at Oregon State University and AWRA Board Member.
- Western Water Blog - The name says it all!
- Wettit – Reddit's water section - Steve Wainwright’s water blog with tons of news items
- Wisdom in Water, Please… - Wayne Bossert, who manages a groundwater district in Kansas, opines on water.
- xAnalytical - Doug Walker’s xAnalytical blog:Turning Data and Information into Knowledge
July 20, 2012 | Posted by Michael "Aquadoc" Campana
Leave a Comment
Please keep the victims of the drought and the Aurora shootings, and their families and loved ones, in your thoughts and prayers.
The photo is from here.
Click here to link to the week’s water news.
“Do unto those downstream as you would have those upstream do unto you.” – Wendell Berry
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.