April 24, 2013 | Posted by Michael "Aquadoc" Campana
Leave a Comment
Have a colleague who has made significant contributions to water policy? Why not noninate her for the Henry P. Caulfield, Jr, medal?
Maybe you know of a project that embodies the concept of IWRM? Why not nominate the organization responsible for our new (since 2012) IWRM award?
There are three ways you can get involved. You can nominate an outstanding:
1) Water resources professional or institution
- Fellow Member Award
- Honorary Member Award
- Mary H. Marsh Medal
- Sandor C. Csallany Award
- Icko Iben Award
- William C. Ackermann Medal
- Henry P. Caulfield, Jr., Medal
- A. Ivan Johnson Award
- IWRM Award
2) Student chapter
3) State section
It’s not hard to submit a nomination – visit this page. Submissions are done electronically. The due date is 3 May 2013, so you have a little over a week.
Winners of awards will be announced at AWRA’s 2013 Annual Water Resources Conference in Portland, OR.
We’ll be waiting for you.
“Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.” – Arthur Conan Doyle
- TGIF! Weekly Water News Summary, 6 – 12 April 2013 Unpleasant weekend for many in the USA and some overseas...
- AWRA’s 2013 Spring Specialty Conference Student Presenter Competition Agricultural Hydrology and Water Quality II which was held during...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.