The following officers and directors will begin their terms of service on January 1, 2014:
President – C. Mark Dunning, CDM Smith, Fairfax, VA
President-Elect – John C. Tracy, University of Idaho, Boise, ID
Director –Brenda O. Bateman, Oregon Water Resources Department, Salem, OR
Director – L. Donald Duke, Florida Gulf Coast University, Ft. Myers, FL
Continuing their remaining terms as AWRA Board members for 2014 are:
Past-President – Carol R. Collier, Delaware River Basin Commission, West Trenton, NJ
Secretary-Treasurer – David R. Watt, St. Johns River Water Management District, Palatka, FL
Director – Rafael E. Frias III, Black & Veatch, Sunrise, FL
Director – Noel Gollehon, USDA-NRCS, Beltsville, MD
Director – John R. Wells, Wells & Associates, Saint Paul, MN
For more information on AWRA’s Officers and Board of Directors, including bios., visit the AWRA website.
- AWRA Pleased to Announce 2013 Scholarship Winners AWRA would like to thank our members for their generous...
- Four Days, Two Conferences, One Great Experience Carol Collier, AWRA President What are your plans for the...
- Water Resources IMPACT Seeks Editor-in-Chief The American Water Resources Association is soliciting applications for the...
- When Did You First Find Your Love of Water? Carol Collier, AWRA President “Believe me, my young friend, there...
- Water Quality Outreach Program in Denver Pioneers Youth Civic Action for Sustainable Solutions A Western City Collaborates for Meaningful Water Education, Part 3...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.